Phew, I'm finally back from a rather torturous week of practicals and exams. Last night I was able to catch up on sleep and it was fantastic. I LOVE YOU SLEEP. Talking about things I love, I'm really loving this Elizabeth and James deconstructed tee! Annnnd thanks to chickdowntown.com (they also have a droolworthy selection of Jill Stuart, Rag & Bone, and Current-Elliot denim), I'll be giving this shirt away to one of my lucky readers. All you have to do is leave a comment answering these 2 questions:
- Name a song that has either "Elizabeth" or "James" in the lyrics
- How would you style an outfit with this tee?
Please include some contact info so I can get in touch with you if selected. You can also email me your email address if you desire. No international shipping! A winner will be selected based on best response Thursday, June 18th (1 week from now).
Congrats to Lindsey! Kudos for her Camera Obscura mention and the cute outfit she put together.
2. I would wear this with leggings and flip flops and kooky jewelry!
2. Definitely for a casual day with jeans (or capris if it's hot) and cute sandals.
2. I'd team this tee with a pair of black shredded jeans, nine west gladiator wedge sandals & lots of chunky rings.
2. I'd wear the tee with a pair of denim boyfriend shorts (Current Elliot has a super cute rolled up pair), and flat sandals, and bunch of layered chains and an assortment of rings, mk style. heheheh
for some reason my computer isn't letting me paste text into this box so i can't paste the song link!! :/
Places to sit and people watch? That's a little hard in hk..since everything is basically in doors and there's not really anywhere to street watch but strolling through central or tsim sha tsui you tend to see some pretty stylish people but i guess they're just everywhere haha. Oh and tea! High tea! Srsly one of my most favourite things ever to do and I highly suggest Palace IFC (in IFC Mall) right next to the cinema. It's not tooo pricey like hotel pricey but its definitely hotel quality and so so so so good. That's also a good place to people watch if you sit towards the outside. They have these teas by Mariage Frères that is soooo good.
okay I think this is quite an essay of a comment so lemme know if there's more that you wanna know! Where are you going to be staying?? And how long are you going to be here for??? Exciting!!!
thanks for your lovely comment hope iwin im now following u on bloglovin looking forward to your posts
2/ I'd wear it paired with very skinny black April 77 jeans and a pair of open-toed black stiletti.
Sterling silver jewellery. Oh ! And a black bra as well :D
x x x
But I understand :)
x x x
"james brown is dead" by L.A.Style
I would wear the tee on its own, with my biker boots and with my hair fluffed up (as usual) but with a black bow in my hair (the bow is pretty big)black nail polish and a black clutch, if the tee is too short I would wear it with biker shorts and platform heels
oh, i found a plethora of songs, but i went with this one:
mystery jets - half in love with elizabeth
how i'd wear: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=9552372
this is such a great giveaway. :)
2. This is totally the type of thing I'd try to wear everyday... denim shorts, tucked into a skirt, with white jeans and sick gladiators... sigh.
and i basically need this give away. amazing!!
1. so the cutest song on earth:
Noah and the Whale - 5 Years Time
"I no longer feel I have to be James Dean"
seriously. listen! so cute.
2. and this t-shirt will be the 1 expensive piece on my body out of many many versatile broke-leanne outfits to come. dressed up.. dressed down.. everything!
I LOVE IT!
great give away!!